Creamy.

130625 * 煙霾




A day without school. Well. Actually it's not a public holiday or school holiday. It's just a simple Tuesday with a lazy me that didn't want to go to school. 

# 01
Haze problem very serious. However, in Seremban, haze problem is not that serious if compared to other area such as Johor and Melaka. Or maybe Selangor? Kinda sad. Haha! My friends and I keep on praying hope that the PSI in my area increase(? We're so bad, I know :P Just kidding ya. Hope the haze problem can quickly solved as it's really annoying! -,- Wearing a mask to school is more annoyed than the haze. I think I gonna die. HOT DIE. LOL

# 02
Got my mid year exam results. Hmm, how to say bout it? I kinda satisfied with my result. Actually I want to post about the marks of my result, but as the server of it was down, so.. Just forget bout it. 
BM 76 A-
BI 72 B+
BC 71 B+
MM 91 A+
AM 94 A+
BIO 87 A
CHE 88 A
PHY 91 A+
AK 60 B
SEJ 93 A+
PM 81 A
It's all about that. Well. Actually I'm not satisfied with my Account. 60, B. But it's ok already. As the questions set by this teacher is damn difficult. 17 of my class PASSED this paper only. So, I should felt lucky, right? 

# 03 
BM tuition. I have decided to cancel my BM tuition. After the school holiday of June, I found out that I'm kinda not suitable for TUITION, especially when I was in holiday. So sad. After I cancelled the BM tuition, I tried to change it to SUPER. Ok, the time is not matched. So I just give up. Read more BM essays will be a good choice for me to maintenance my BM marks, I think.

# 04
Disappointment. Don't ask for why. Don't blame to us. Don't backstabbing us. Stop it. From this moment onwards, that just the business between you two. No more relating us into it. We decided not to care anymore. ANYMORE. So, what's happening afterwards = no more our business. You know? This is just because of DISAPPOINTMENT.

# 05
Angry? Yes. You can just angry with me without any reason. I don't know why? A little small thing you can also angry with me. Sometime I just felt very tired, you know? I will think. Think that when I, what I did, make you angry. But, NO. So, what should I do? I don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

っ 谢谢你耐心的看完这篇帖子 ♥
っ 评论将在博主审核后发布,如有不便,敬请原谅哦 :)
っ 除了评论之外,亲也可以选择在 Cbox 留言或 PM 我的部落格专页信箱

ベ 请用词确切,勿使用脏字哟
ベ 部落格不接受匿名评论,评论前请确保你拥有 Google Account 哦
ベ 请仔细列明你的问题好方便我回答哦 :)

* 感谢你的留言,欢迎下次再来。