Creamy.

130629 * Dear


Hey! I'm here again updating my blog! Last update : 25.06 . It was four day ago. I think I updated my blog a bit frequent this few weeks (? Maybe. 

# 01
Okie. My dad's birthday is on 27.06. Hehe! My dad is handsome right? XD Don't ask my why my dad and mum is cutting the cake together. Because I was celebrating THEIR birthday together :P Well. I think they were a little bit surprise when my brother and I carried the cake out from the kitchen. Teehee :D I love to give surprise :P As my mum's and dad's birthday are in the same month of the year, June, that's why I decided to celebrate it together. My mum was jealous when she saw I carried the cake. She kinda cry out as I didn't buy her a cake on her birthday. LOL. * Mummy, don't jealous please! :P *

" I'm going to update a post about the man, my father, in chinese :)

# 02
Recently, everything went smooth. Feeling happy! Well, hope that it will continue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

っ 谢谢你耐心的看完这篇帖子 ♥
っ 评论将在博主审核后发布,如有不便,敬请原谅哦 :)
っ 除了评论之外,亲也可以选择在 Cbox 留言或 PM 我的部落格专页信箱

ベ 请用词确切,勿使用脏字哟
ベ 部落格不接受匿名评论,评论前请确保你拥有 Google Account 哦
ベ 请仔细列明你的问题好方便我回答哦 :)

* 感谢你的留言,欢迎下次再来。