Creamy.

130801 - 便利貼


{ 不要把他对你的好当做理所当然  世界上没有谁对谁是有必要好的 }

# 01
Hello. I'm here to update my bloggie. My birthday was one week ago. 16th birthday. First of all, thanks to everyone who wished me on that day. Kamsahaeyo ♥ Well, my dad just got me a surprise! Haha :D So unbelievable. He bought me a Secret Recipe blueberry cheese cake. Maybe it's nothing for you all, but for me, it's meaningful for me  And also thanks to my friends who gifted me. Hehe, I like that Cute Shop stuff so much 

# 02
Yes, the second thing is my semester holiday is coming! Yohoo!  Well, my holiday starts after tomorrow. Most of school in my area start the holiday after tomorrow. Happy yeah. But it also means that I gonna have a busy busy holiday as I have to busy on my online shop's things. As you all know that I'm going to run a business online. Hwaitingggg yo.

# 03
Just never expect that you will do this. Creep. Disappointed to you. But then, I'm now giving you a chance.. in my heart. Hope that you will realise it. :)

* Well, I gonna stop at here. Time to sleep. Have a nice day guys ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

っ 谢谢你耐心的看完这篇帖子 ♥
っ 评论将在博主审核后发布,如有不便,敬请原谅哦 :)
っ 除了评论之外,亲也可以选择在 Cbox 留言或 PM 我的部落格专页信箱

ベ 请用词确切,勿使用脏字哟
ベ 部落格不接受匿名评论,评论前请确保你拥有 Google Account 哦
ベ 请仔细列明你的问题好方便我回答哦 :)

* 感谢你的留言,欢迎下次再来。