Creamy.

14.4.13


 Hey, how are you? Well, peeps! I'm here to update my blog again (╯3╰) Hmm, about two weeks I didn't touch my blog. Okie, quite miss my blog now. Unfortunately, I really busy. Everyday I'm busy for my tuition, homework that given by teacher and all those bla bla bla.

3.5.13 is the first day of my mid-term exam. Shxt! Paper 3 of History. Ok. I'm feeling die now. There is still two weeks till my exam. :( And right now, I'm still blogging, drama-ing, and online-ing.  Hmm, waiting to die. So, I decided that I'm not going to online from today onwards. *PS: Hope that I can do what I said.


Shocked when found out that I update my blog using English? Well, you have to suit it as I want to improve my grammar. Maybe the next few posts I'll using English too teehee 


 Announcement - Tutorial blog will update soon. Novel blog is under-construction. Any tutorial that requested I'll update for you all as rewards.


 As I will leave my blog temporarily no longer soon. But my insta and twitter will update daily. Here's the way to contact me :
 Instagram : @bii_babey
 Twitter : @ImSnowJing

See you there! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

っ 谢谢你耐心的看完这篇帖子 ♥
っ 评论将在博主审核后发布,如有不便,敬请原谅哦 :)
っ 除了评论之外,亲也可以选择在 Cbox 留言或 PM 我的部落格专页信箱

ベ 请用词确切,勿使用脏字哟
ベ 部落格不接受匿名评论,评论前请确保你拥有 Google Account 哦
ベ 请仔细列明你的问题好方便我回答哦 :)

* 感谢你的留言,欢迎下次再来。